I hope you had a pleasant Memorial Day! I apologize for sending
this weeks edition a day late, but I was relaxing and enjoying
the holiday yesterday and just didn't feel like working :)
Today I want to outline a simple business model that I have been
using for years to make money on the Internet.
I've used this same model over and over to make thousands and
thousands of dollars on the Internet.
I'm not going to go into huge detail this week, I'll just give
you the outline that I use.
- Create Infoproduct (either in the form of book, ebook,
software, or service).
- Create direct marketing sales letter oriented web site
which focuses on selling just one product.
- Ask for email addresses of site visitors in exchange for
a free gift or ezine subscription. Always build and
cherish this database!
- Allocate budget for advertising in ezines and
newsletters targeted to the market for my product.
- Slowly spend advertising budget.
- Monitor results of advertising. Record the number of
site visitors, determine visitors to sales ratio.
- Create follow-up process where I email visitors who
gave me their email address offering them special
deals on product.
- Tweak web site copy - headlines etc to see if I can
increase the visitors to sales ratio.
- Tweak advertisements to see if I can increase the number
of site visitors.
- Test test test test and test again (refer to steps
8 and 9).
- Create follow-up/backend product(s) and attempt to sell
them to customers who bought the first thing I was selling
in step 1.
And that's basically the model I have used countless times
to make barrels of money online. Enjoy!
Stay tuned within the next couple of weeks, I hope to have
some exciting announcements to share with you....
That's all for this week. See you next Monday!